« Home 

Saturday, March 25, 2006 

IRONING WITH MR.FORSTER

I had a good day today. The ironing basket had been piling up so high that I couldnt ignore it any longer so I set up in front of TV and watched a movie I had taped ages ago "Where angels fear to tread" is an adaptation of E.M.Forsters novel. It was filmed in Tuscany and I was so enthralled by it, I managed to finish almost all of the basket with no effort at all. Cant resist a good costume drama...!!

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates