« Home | IRONING WITH MR.FORSTER » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

UNITED BY THE MOMENTS

Well the sense of national pride is still with us today after such a successful Commonwealth Games. We Melbournians think we did a pretty good job at hosting but we really excelled ourselves with the weather. Not known for our consistency, I think its fair to say that the past two weeks have been nothing short of superb with warm and sunny days with blue skies. No sooner are the games finished but today was cloudy and overcast all day! Beautiful one day....4 seasons...the next !!! Typical Melbourne !

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates