« Home | ROCK CAKES » | UNITED BY THE MOMENTS » | IRONING WITH MR.FORSTER » 

Friday, March 31, 2006 

ANNIVERSARY OF THE HEART

Today I am sad. Its twelve years since my beloved father passed away. Not a day goes by that I am not reminded of him. He left his family a wonderful legacy. He was, in our opinion, everything a man should be. He was a very patient and understanding husband, a wonderful loving father, and a dutiful son and brother. He had a great sense of humour and a beautiful tenor voice. He sang in the church choir and loved classical music and opera. I miss him so much. Love you Daddy !

What a kind tribute you wrote to your Father!

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates