« Home | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | EASTER AT MY HOUSE » | APRIL SHOWERS » | CEMETERY » | ANNIVERSARY OF THE HEART » | ROCK CAKES » | UNITED BY THE MOMENTS » | IRONING WITH MR.FORSTER » 

Sunday, April 09, 2006 

THE LAST OF THE SUMMER STRAWBERRIES

Raspberry, strawberry, blackberry jam, tell me the name of your young man.
(Old Rhyme)







Posted by Picasa

thought I would finally pop by and say hi! you are doing well and that jam looks yummy. You should make your blog public so that the other girls can visit too - they would love to drop by. xoxo

Excellent, love it! » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates