« Home | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | HAPPY EASTER » | GOOD FRIDAY » | EASTER BAKING » | THE LAST OF THE SUMMER STRAWBERRIES » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | EASTER AT MY HOUSE » | APRIL SHOWERS » | CEMETERY » | ANNIVERSARY OF THE HEART » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

ADVICE TO HUSBANDS

When you marry her, love her.
After you marry her, study her.
When she is blue, cheer her.
When she is talkative, by all means listen to her.
If she dresses well, compliment her.
When she is cross, humor her.
If she does you a favor, kiss her.
When she is jealous, cure her.
If dinner is cold, eat it, not her.
When she looks pretty, tell her so.
Let her feel how well you understand her---
But never let her know she isn't boss.


(The Australian Woman's Mirror, February 1925
)

Hi Cookie, thanks for stopping by my blog, and for your kind comments. you have some very delicious photographs on your blog! can i have an easter biscuit? :-)
susannah x

Isn't that a nice excerpt? I love the easter eggs in a jar, did you make them!? They're gorgeous!

No I didnt make the eggs in the jar...but I did bake all the other goodies.

What a great site » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates