« Home | EASTER BAKING » | THE LAST OF THE SUMMER STRAWBERRIES » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | EASTER AT MY HOUSE » | APRIL SHOWERS » | CEMETERY » | ANNIVERSARY OF THE HEART » | ROCK CAKES » | UNITED BY THE MOMENTS » | IRONING WITH MR.FORSTER » 

Friday, April 14, 2006 

GOOD FRIDAY

  Posted by Picasa

Today is the most important day on the Christian Calender. Its a day to be quiet and reflective. A time to think about our FAITH and what we believe in. A time to HOPE for the future of the global community. And a time to give CHARITY, not just financial but to give of ourselves.

that crucifix is very similar to one that I have hanging above my bed. love it.

The crucifix hangs on my bedroom wall above my writing desk. A friend found it at a thrift shop and gave it to me as a gift..it must have come from a convent or school I think...its just like the ones I remember from my childhood. It is beautiful...isnt it ?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates