« Home | THE LAST OF THE SUMMER STRAWBERRIES » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | EASTER AT MY HOUSE » | APRIL SHOWERS » | CEMETERY » | ANNIVERSARY OF THE HEART » | ROCK CAKES » | UNITED BY THE MOMENTS » | IRONING WITH MR.FORSTER » 

Thursday, April 13, 2006 

EASTER BAKING

There has been a great deal of baking going on this week. It was so much fun making Easter Cookies...especially the decorating part. We had flour and pink icing all over the kitchen but Im really happy with the way they turned out. What do you think?
I also made a gorgeous chocolate cake and tiny speckled chocolate eggs were wrapped up to give as favours on Easter Sunday. Have a happy holiday time everyone!



 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates