« Home | ADVICE TO HUSBANDS » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | HAPPY EASTER » | GOOD FRIDAY » | EASTER BAKING » | THE LAST OF THE SUMMER STRAWBERRIES » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | EASTER AT MY HOUSE » | APRIL SHOWERS » | CEMETERY » 

Friday, April 21, 2006 

ADVICE TO WIVES

When you marry him, love him.
After you marry him, study him.
If he is secretive, trust him.
If he is sad, cheer him.
When he is talkative, listen to him.
When he is quarrelsome, ignore him.
If he is jealous, cure him.
If he cares naught for pleasure, coax him.
If he favors society, accompany him.
Let him think how well you understand him --
But never let him know that you manage him.

(The Australian Woman's Mirror, February 1926)

Hello Cookie,
Thank you so much for the kind comments and birthday wishes that you left in Merryville yesterday! I love your blog and the way you celebrate "real life". I'm looking forward to visiting you again. It's a lovely place you've created!

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
rosacea baccarat

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates