« Home | A MOTHERS DAY TRIBUTE » | ON BEING A MOTHER » | AN OLD FAVOURITE » | LEST WE FORGET » | ANZAC DAY » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | ADVICE TO WIVES » | ADVICE TO HUSBANDS » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | HAPPY EASTER » 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING DAUGHTER



I cant believe the years have flown by so fast! Is it really 30 years since I held my first-born baby in my arms? She was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen and today she is the most beautiful person I know. I thank God for every one of those years that she has been my daughter. Im so proud of all her achievements but Im most proud of the way she is raising her two little girls.

Happy Birthday Darling!!
Posted by Picasa

I hope your beautiful daughter has a wonderful day and many more wonderful days to come.

xx

I have always wanted a daughter - but I have been blessed with four boys. Probably just as well, can you imagine if Number 4 had been a little girl? She would have had a terrible time trying to get a boyfriend past her father and three protective brothers! Happy Birthday to your daughter - it sounds as if you have a very special relationship.

Beautiful daughter! Happy Birthday

Firstly, congratulations on your wonderful, wonderful blog. It really is so lovely to have you join us.
I also would like to send my belated birthday wishes to your gorgeous daughter on her 30th birthday.
p.s. Thanks for all your kindness :)

Sending wishes for wonderful things for your gorgeous girl!!!

what a gorgeous looking girl. hope her birthday was wonderful !

Very nice site! » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates