« Home | LEST WE FORGET » | ANZAC DAY » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | ADVICE TO WIVES » | ADVICE TO HUSBANDS » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | HAPPY EASTER » | GOOD FRIDAY » | EASTER BAKING » | THE LAST OF THE SUMMER STRAWBERRIES » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

AN OLD FAVOURITE



These are the Anzac Biscuits I baked yesterday.

 Posted by Picasa

Mmmm ... a favourite of mine too! My Dad made a big batch this year and all of his grandkids scoffed them down in one sitting. He pretended to be cranky because they'd eaten in 1/2 an hour what he'd taken all afternoon to bake (he made 'honey kisses' as well and most of them were eaten too) ... but I think he was secretly thrilled to bits that his cooking was appreciated.

They look delicious - I bet they tasted great :)

They look really yummmmie!

i love them too. thanks so much for the comment on my blog :)

and thankyou so much for the supportive message xoox

are they oatmeal? That plateful would diappear in two seconds at our house, and the plate...i'll take it!

Hi Cookie, these look wonderful!
You asked about May Day Baskets. It is a very old tradition on May 1st to make up baskets of flowers, usually homemade and homegrown and hang them on neighbor's and friend's doorknobs or set them on the front porch. You ring the doorbell or knock, then run away before the person opens the door. Tradition has it that if you are caught you have to return for a hug and a kiss. You can read more about it here.http://www.seedsofknowledge.com/holidays/maybaskets.html

Hi, Cookie,
What are tinies, like you would have with tea in Mrs. Staggs garden?
Your plate of biscuits looks yummy.

Hi Cookie,

yummy cookies lol
I've just popped in to thank you for all the nice comments which you have left on my blog!:D I enjoy reading them! Thanks a lot!
Hugs
Carol

Oh, look! Mrs. Staggs has us all in her garden having those tea and tinies! I never heard of Michael Buble, but I like Mozart, Chopin, Norah Jones, Dixie Chics and Etta James. Is Human Nature a musical group?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates