« Home | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH 'A' » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING DAUGHTER » | A MOTHERS DAY TRIBUTE » | ON BEING A MOTHER » | AN OLD FAVOURITE » | LEST WE FORGET » | ANZAC DAY » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | ADVICE TO WIVES » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 

PUPPY LOVE




My little granddaughters have a new puppy. Isnt he cute ?? Posted by Picasa

Their puppy is cute, but oh my your little grand daughters are so gorgeous!

Yes he is and your grand daughters are too!

P.S.: After I've just seen the photo of your stunningly beautiful daughter I know where the beauty of your gorgeous grand daugthers is coming from!

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates