« Home | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | PUPPY LOVE » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH 'A' » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING DAUGHTER » | A MOTHERS DAY TRIBUTE » | ON BEING A MOTHER » | AN OLD FAVOURITE » | LEST WE FORGET » | ANZAC DAY » 

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 

SLEEP PEACEFULLY LITTLE ONE

Posted by Picasa

Tonight we are very sad. After only 4 weeks since he joined our family, our new puppy became unwell and passed away very suddenly. The little girls had become very attached to him and in such a short time he gave us so much pleasure and joy.

His pain has ended and ours has begun.

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and the girls xxx

I am so sad and sorry for you all, hugs dear Cookie xox

Oh gosh ~ he's gorgeous ~ what sort of dog was he? Very sad to hear Maureen ~ especially as the boys and I were out today picking our little girl chocolate lab (I've always wanted a choc lab). We pick her up in a few weeks ~ just in time for the school hols ~ and we've named her Coco (short for Cocopop!).

So very sorry to hear your sad news.

oh how sad for you all... was he a king charles spaniel? big hugs to the little girls

"I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not think of me as gone-I am with you still-in each new dawn."
I just popped in and as I browse I came upon this sad post. I hope this poem is comforting.I am sorry for your loss. I truly understand.

Oh my how sad is this! I'm so so sorry :(

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates