« Home |   » | WINTER FLU » | FOURTH OF JULY » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | ROOM WITH A VIEW » | BRAVO SOCCEROOS !!! » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | PRIDE AND PREJUDICE » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | A WINTER ROUTINE » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Today was Miss Four's birthday party. A beautiful fairie came to visit and cast her spell over all the little fairies present. Face painting and magic and chocolate cake were the highlight of the day. Doesnt she look gorgeous ?


 Posted by Picasa

ooh a faery party! wonderful to see! a happy birthday to her xox & I hope you are feeling much better - a tea made from dried thyme, lemon & honey is wonderful for colds! blessings & bliss oxo

Your daughter is darling. She is only 4 once. My children are all grown now but I have 7 grandchildren. Our youngest is 5 and he is growing up way too fast. He is going to be in kindergarten this year. Seems impossible. They are little so short of a time....

Happy Birthday to lil miss 4 ~ she is so gorgeous Cookie!
I hope you are feeling better you poor sweetie...
I had a cold which wasn't nice, but the flu...argghh!!

I'm so hoping you are feeling better Cookie. I had a similar bug a couple of weeks ago and took a bit of time to feel better. I'm thinking about you.
What a beautiful child. Her birthday sounds magical...as all birthdays should be!

thank you for the kind comment on my blog. Having everyone understand my love of animals and their prayers and thoughts mean a lot.

I can see that this blog is a bit old, so this is a very belated birthday wish :-)
Where is Australia are you? Our oldest son is studting in Gold Coast (We are in Norway)

Hi Cookie,
It was nice to see that you've visited Merryville again.
I am so sorry to hear of your drought. We had the 2nd driest summer since the 1950's here where I live and we have had other years when we have had water rationing, so I know how awful it is. I wasn't complaining about the rain at all. I actually love rainy days best. I am worried though, because our rivers are rising and we will have floods. Some people are already experiencing damage to their homes and sandbagging has been going on for days.
I will hold a good thought that all will improve for your region in the coming days and that everyone will begin to pay more attention to global warming and the changes it is creating in our weather patterns.
Best wishes to you.

Dear Cookie,
I notice that, like me, you haven't posted in a while. Hope all is well with you and the family. Hope to 'see' you soon.
Best wishes, as ever

Dearest Cookie,
Thank you so much for your support - it was lovely to hear your 'voice' again. Hoping things are well with you!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your family dear cookie and thanks a lot for all your lovely comments and support on my blog during 2006. All my best wishes for a wonderful new year 2007 to you!

Simply magical is what she looks!!!

Hi Cookie,
Just popped in after a long time away to see how you are - love the wee faerie! Hope you are feeling better.
Very best wishes,
The Happy Housewife

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates