« Home | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | A WINTER ROUTINE » | HOME AGAIN » | POETRY THURSDAY » | SLEEP PEACEFULLY LITTLE ONE » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | PUPPY LOVE » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH 'A' » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING DAUGHTER » 

Thursday, June 22, 2006 

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE

I have just watched the latest Pride and Prejudice. I loved it ! For two hours, I was transported back to the english countryside and the into the lives of the Bennet family. Everything about it was stunning.....scenery, costumes and the characters as well. Im not a purist and dont mind in the least if the story deviates a little from the original. I think this version brings to it a breath of fresh air. As I write, Im listening to the movie soundtrack which is making me swoon into a slight faint. No matter, Mr.Darcy no doubt will catch me before I hit the floor. I wish !!!!!

Have you seen "Bride and Prejudice"? It is the same story but set in India, London, and Los Angeles. Wonderful. Be sure to treat yourself if you have not seen it.

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed it! I have the DVD just sitting here waiting for me to watch it. Sounds like so many people have liked it. I can hardly wait!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates