« Home | FOURTH OF JULY » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | ROOM WITH A VIEW » | BRAVO SOCCEROOS !!! » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | PRIDE AND PREJUDICE » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | A WINTER ROUTINE » | HOME AGAIN » | POETRY THURSDAY » 

Thursday, July 06, 2006 

WINTER FLU

I'm feeling poorly !!! My nose is running, throat is sore and I'm aching all over. Its freezing cold outside and there's no choice but to stay snuggled up in my bed. I'm not very good at doing nothing, but even reading is making my eyes watery and sore.
Think I'll just make a pot of tea and go back to bed. See you in a few days when I'm back to my old self ! Best wishes to you all !!! (No hugs...I dont want any of you to catch my flu)

Cookie, so nice to have you stop by my site. I hope that you are feeling better because my site does not need the flu...smile!!! Nice to have new people stopping by. I love making new friends and this is such a great way. Stop by again....Sandy

Keep up the good work »

Best regards from NY! » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates