« Home | BRAVO SOCCEROOS !!! » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | PRIDE AND PREJUDICE » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | A WINTER ROUTINE » | HOME AGAIN » | POETRY THURSDAY » | SLEEP PEACEFULLY LITTLE ONE » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | PUPPY LOVE » 

Saturday, July 01, 2006 

ROOM WITH A VIEW


As I was sitting at my computer today upstairs in my study, I glanced out the window to see a family of kangaroos bouncing along in the bushland in front of our house. Luckily my camera was handy and I was able to get this photo. We see them quite often but they only seem to come out when the weather is dull and overcast as it was today.
Posted by Picasa

Hi! I found your blog through Kali, I liked what you wrote about happy colours (I actually made a post yesterday on that subject) & thaught that this would perhaps be my kind of blog :-) It`s lovley & I`ll take a closer look now!
Take care!

Sorry, forgot to say that it`s a wonderful view! And for me it seems very exotic, we don`t have those views here in Sweden :-)

I have so enjoyed your blog. thank you for your postings.

Cookie, what a fantastic picture !
That sure is a room with an (Aussie) view :)
Hugs my friend !

aren't we lucky to be able to look our a window and see this? love & hugs xoxo

This California girl's jaw is still hanging. The most interesting thing I see around my house is the occassional possum. Kangaroos, and a family no less, are totally outside of my reality. How I would love to make it so for just an instant.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates