« Home | POETRY THURSDAY » | SLEEP PEACEFULLY LITTLE ONE » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | PUPPY LOVE » | SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS » | SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH 'A' » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING DAUGHTER » | A MOTHERS DAY TRIBUTE » | ON BEING A MOTHER » | AN OLD FAVOURITE » 

Monday, June 05, 2006 

HOME AGAIN

Our son is home on leave from the Army. We are having a lovely visit and Im spoiling him with all of his home-cooked favourite meals. We are just sitting and chatting, catching up on our news and family gossip. Staying up late watching movies together and just enjoying having him home again.
How fast the years fly and how precious our time with our children becomes as they move away from home and we get older!

Oh Cookie, what a very special time for you all!
I am sure you will just cherish being together.
Love to you xox

Dear Cookie,
I am so glad you are spending time with your boy - enjoy!
Best wishes, as ever

enjoy your time together! I am sure he is enjoying that home cooking after army food !

Wishing you both a happy visit Cookie! I remember when my dad used to come home from the army, I could hardly keep my eyes off of him, it was always like a dream come true. I missed him so much when he had to be away.

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Lexi video teenybopper nude Online prescriptin antidepressant medication

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Best regards from NY! » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Cookie
  • From Australia
  • Im a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Im passionate about my family and friends. I love cooking and entertaining and making my guests feel at home.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates